The Darkness of the Womb

The Darkness of the Womb

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Review of Five Days of Darkness

Five Days of DarknessFive Days of Darkness by J.J. Michael
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Five Days of Darkness was an interesting read, but it wasn't really up my alley. In a way, and I'm probably one of the only people who's even seen this movie, but it kind of reminded me of the "The Fury" with all the conspiracy stuff thrown in. While I get that the author was trying to make the story interesting over the course of five days by having different viewpoints, I think the novel would have been better suited if we only had one character's POV, like maybe Serenity. Or Jack. Even so, there is a lot to like here, and even though I gave it three stars, I'd still recommend it. The plot is interesting and the writing is good. Give it a read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment